Next year we are headed to Brazil for one of the most celebrated events around the world! Carnival Rio de Janeiro in Brazil is the world’s biggest festival drawing travellers from all over the globe to watch the spectacles of samba-school floats, jaw-dropping performances, dancers, and extravagant costumes. The 6-day event includes parties, beach hangouts, and much more!
We have curated this experience to include all the hottest events of the carnival while also giving each traveller the opportunity to experience all aspects of the magical city of Rio with immersive day trips and activities.
- Trip Style: Carnival, Nightlife, Cultural Immersion
- Trip Length: 6 days, 5 nights
- Accommodation Type: 5 star Hotel
- Arrive at/Depart from:
- Trip Gender: This trip is open to both men and women
- Group Maximum: 20 travelers
Explore the most beautiful places in Brazil – Rio Carnival
- 6 days, 5 Nights at a 5 star hotel
- Daily breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 dinners
- See the best of Rio with included day tours and activities: Samba dance class, Visit Christ Redeemer a world wonder, Rio city highlights tour, and Rio Favela tour
- Sambadrome Rio Carnival Parade VIP Ticket (Valued at $450+)
- Party on the streets of Copacabana and attend epic bloc parties with locals
- Rio Carnival Makeup Session
- Rio City helicopter ride - see Christ the Redeemer and other highlights from the sky
- Carnival Guide & assistance on the ground to provide hands-on help
- Luxe Tribes Gift Bag
- Private Photographer for 2 full days and curated photoshoot experiences
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Full-service Luxe Tribes on-ground staff throughout your trip
- International Flights
- Anything not mentioned
- Travel insurance and any applicable visas
- All personal expenses
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like
- Luxe Living
- Men & Women
September 01st - September 07th
Bali Baecation – Couples retreat