We had to add Mexico’s most beautiful destination to our 2023 calendar! This couples getaway is packed with adventurous activities, relaxation, lots of amazing Food and romantic experiences to celebrate valentines day in style.
- 5 Days, 4 nights
- Trip Style: Adventure, culture, beach getaway
- Group Size: 18 travelers maximum
- Hotel Category: 5 Star all inclusive resort (This is an adults only resort)
- This is a couples trip! Be sure to bring your partner
- Airport: Los Cabos International Airport, AKA San José del Cabo International Airport (code: SJD
- Mexico Visa: The vast majority of travelers do not need a visa for Cabo — this includes Americans, Canadians, and most Europeans.
Explore the most beautiful places in Cabo Couples Getaway
- Stay at a luxury 5 star resort (All Inclusive, adults only)
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- All meals included
- Luxury spa experience
- Sunset curated beach picnic
- ATV adventure activity and camel ride along the beach
- Mezcal tasting experience
- Cabo Mexican foodie tour
- Sunset sailing experience
- Private Photoshoots
- All entrance fees & taxes for activities
- Connect with likeminded working professionals
- Luxe Tribes goodie bag
- Comprehensive travel guide
- Travel agent assistance with finding the right flight
- On ground team to ensure you have an amazing time!
- International Flights to and from Cabo
- Any applicable covid testing
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices listed for the trip is per person – in total per couple the price would be $7700
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like