We are bringing our signature Thailand experience back! We had the most incredible time in Chiang Mai and Phuket this past summer we knew we had to do it again and of course we upgraded the entire experience a step further to include much more exciting bits and pieces to make the trip even more epic.
Experience the energy of Phuket, a combination of world renowned beaches, relaxation and nightlife. The adventure continues in Chiang Mai with an immersive culturally rich itinerary. Visit unique Asian tribes and ancient temples and enjoy the ultimate elephant experience at one of our favourite elephant sanctuaries.
The most memorable travel experiences allow you to have the best of adventure, with breathtaking wildlife and meaningful cultural experiences without sacrificing your comfort. I have curated this trip to do just that and took it a step further by bringing together a diverse group of travelers with whom you can build lasting friendships and make memories with along the way.
You can combine our Chiang Mai trip with Phuket for the full Thailand experience
- Full Phuket & Chiang Mai trip: November 26th – December 4th 2023
- Chiang Mai: November 26th to November 30th
- Phuket: November 30th to December 4th
Explore the most beautiful places in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- 4 nights at a luxury 5 star hotel
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Professional travel photographer and videographer
- Dedicated Luxe Tribes Staff
- Luxury Thai spa package
- Picnic with elephants
- Welcome dinner with traditional Thai Lanna performance
- Chiang Mai temple tours and tuk tuk experience
- VIP Entrance tickets to the Chiang Mai lantern festival + lantern festival performances
- Full day immersive elephant experience including bathing, feeding and more
- Bamboo raft river ride
- International Flights To And From Thailand
- Any applicable Covid Testing
- Any Extra Personal Expenses & meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
- Full Thailand experience: 9 days, 8 nights in Phuket and Chiang Mai with a connecting flight included (An additional $1650 to add Phuket to your existing trip)
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Pictures and testimonials from past trips
Wondering what it’s like to trip with us? Here you can see the photoshoots from our past trips with testimonials and videosSee all
Trips that you might like