This Costa Rican experience is all about highlighting the adventurous activities, gorgeous beaches, wildlife, delicious food, and incredible culture that makes up this one of a kind South American country.
We have curated a trip which incorporates the diverse parts of Costa Rica from the city of San Jose to the renowned beaches of Manuel Antonio and the world famous Arenal Volcano.
This is a tropical adventure like no other with a combination of luxe living and a group of like minded travelers to explore with
- Group Size: 16 travelers maximum
- View the preliminary trip itinerary – Click here.
Explore the most beautiful places in Costa Rica
- 6 nights Luxury hotels in 3 destinations across Costa Rica (Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, Gran Hotel Costa Rica, Curio Collection by Hilton, Manuel Antonio hotel TBC)
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- A combination of adventure filled, cultural and relaxing activities to show you the best of Costa Rica! Explore 3 different parts of Costa Rica - San Jose, Manuel Antonio and Arenal volcano
- All land transportation within Costa Rica for all scheduled activities and road trip transfers across 3 destinations in Costa Rica
- Travel Goodie bag
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Professional travel photographer and private photoshoots
- Daily Activities including: ATV adventure, luxury private yacht party, Volcano hot springs experience, Salsa dance classes, zip lining/horse riding
- Dedicated on ground staff to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- Relaxing spa session
- International flights to Costa Rica
- Passports And Visas were applicable
- Meals not mentioned
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like