We are bringing back our best selling Bali getaway, this Bali self care trip is all about reconnecting with yourself and reclaiming your power by slowing down in one of the most beautiful islands in the world.
This week is all about intentional living and wellness, with a combination of wellness activities, culturally immersive experiences and adventurous day trips with a group of likeminded working professional women.
Explore the most beautiful places in Eat, Pray, Love Bali
- Luxury private villa accommodations with a private pool - each traveler will have their own room
- Balinese spa package with an Instagrammable relaxing rose bath
- Floating breakfast
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- Photoshoots to ensure you get the best vacay pictures.
- Private session with a Balinese spiritual healer
- Private in villa Balinese massage
- Daily yoga/guided meditation for all levels
- Entrance into a Bali beach club
- Private Yatch Party
- Cooking class with a private chef in your villa
- Our Signature Bali goodie bag
- Private day trips which incorporate some of Bali’s most incredible sights - Bathe in the holy water spring temple, visit Bali gates of Heaven, Drive around Ubud in a vintage volkswagen and much more!
- Traditional Balinese costume dress up event with private dance lessons, dance performance & photoshoot
- Personal driver to take you around Ubud
- Give back volunteering with a local charity for half a day
- Donations to Bali children’s orphanage
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- All entrance fees & taxes for activities
- Connect with likeminded working professionals
- Comprehensive Bali travel guide
- Travel agent assistance with finding the right flight
- Flights to And From Bali, Indonesia
- Any applicable Covid Testing
- Any extra personal expenses & meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are single occupancy – this means you will have your own room in a private villa
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like