If you’re looking for a luxury African vacay filled with historic sites and a world wonder this is the vacation for you! We will start our adevnture in Cairo, where we will visit the Great pyramids of Giza before and stay at Cairo’s most highly rated hotel – Marriot Mena house, before venturing of on a Nile river cruise through Egypt. Along your cruise you will stop to explore with experienced guides and visit famous temples in Aswan, Luxor and more.
Explore the most beautiful places in Egypt
- 5 nights luxury 5 star accommodation in Cairo - Stay at the Iconic Marriot Mena House Cairo
- Luxury 5 star cruise along the nile river for with all meals included during your cruise
- Daily breakfast, 4 lunches and 2 dinners
- Private airport pick up and drop off in Cairo
- Nile cruise daily activties and sightseeing as we explore Egypt ( Philae temple – High Dam – Kom Ombo temple – Edfou temple – Luxor temple – Karnak temple – Valley of the king – Hatchepsut temple )
- Full day to visit Citadel of Salah el-Din and Old Cairo
- Domestic Flight ticket
- Hot air balloon experience In Luxor
- Cocktails and sunset photoshoot overlooking the Pyramids
- Full Day Cairo tour to visit Pyramids & Sphinx
- Egyptian Museum with private English speaking guide
- Private travel photographer
- Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Atv experience and Camel ride
- Daily guided tours and sightseeing as you explore ancient Egypt from Luxor to Aswan and more
- Connect with likeminded working professionals
- Luxe Tribes goodie bag
- Comprehensive travel guide
- Travel agent assistance with finding the right flight
- On ground team to ensure you have an amazing time!
- International Flights to and from Egypt
- Any applicable covid testing
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
- Additional personal activities
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly, monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like