Egypt is perhaps the most fascinating center of ancient history and Dubai has wowed the world with its stunning architecture that continues to push the boundaries of what is thought to be humanly possible. This trip combines highlights from the ancient and modern worlds!
This week is all about challenging our comfort zones and experiencing the best that both countries have to offer while connecting with other travelers and forming new friendships. You can look forward to breathtaking views, the incredible history of ancient civilizations, getting lost in new cities, celebrating your accomplishments for the year, and entering the new year in the most exciting way possible
- Depart from: Dubai International Airport (IATA: DXB, ICAO: OMDB)
- Group Size: 16 travelers maximum
- Trip Style: Adventure, culture, history
Explore the most beautiful places in Egypt & Dubai
- Round-trip airport transfers
- All service charges and taxes
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- Guided tours in air-conditioned vehicles
- Luxury Nile River welcome dinner cruise & show
- Meet and Greet service at the airport upon arrival
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guides
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo at a 5 star hotel
- Cross off a world wonder from your bucket list - Visit the Great pyramids of Giza & Sphinx
- Egyptian Museum - You will see some of the oldest surviving historic artifacts from ancient Egypt, mummies and much more
- Visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brass-ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more
- Learn about Ancient Egyptian history and way of life
- Camel ride at the pyramids
- Accommodation at a luxury 5 star hotel
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Meet and Greet service at airport upon arrival and departure
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- Private Yacht Party & Limousine ride
- Experience incredible city views with lunch
- Modern vs old Dubai city tour with highlights of Dubai
- Dinner in the sky experience
- Desert Safari with entertainment shows, dune bashing and camel riding
- Dubai Miracle gardens experience
- Desert photoshoot experience with dramatic dress rental
- Comprehensive Dubai travel guide
EGYPT & DUBAI INCLUSIONS
- Daily breakfast
- Travel goodie bag
- English speaking guides
- Private air conditioned vehicles
- Private travel photographer
- Connect with like-minded working professionals
- Dedicated full time staff for the entire duration of your trip
- All International flights & Covid Testing
- Alcoholic beverages
- Passports and Visas
- Personal travel insurance
- All activities not included in the itinerary
- Any extra personal expenses or purchases
- Flights from Egypt to Dubai (Book this yourself or have our team book on your behalf)
- Dinner in the sky Price to be published 3 months before your trip)
- Sky diving over the palm island ($650 per person)
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like
- Luxe Living
- Men & Women
September 01st - September 07th
Bali Baecation – Couples retreat