This bucket list itinerary gives you a unique opportunity to discover the heritage and rich history of two interesting countries, Egypt and Jordan.
Ready to cross 2 world wonders off of your bucket list?
We have paired two of the ancient world’s most incredible wonders to create an unforgettable journey. Explore the land of the Pharaohs before crossing the Sinai Peninsula to Petra, the ‘rose-red which is half as old as time’.
Start in Cairo, where a full day tour takes you to The Great Pyramids. Built between 2560 and 2540 BC, it is also the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one still standing. Jordan’s capital, Amman is a thriving, progressive city, particularly in its west. With historic sights like the Roman Theatre and King Abdullah Mosque, this is an ideal place to begin your Jordanian adventure.
After a day touring the capital, set out for Petra, the symbol of Jordan. Spend two nights here, as you’ll want plenty of time to visit this millennia old city, with famous sights including the rock-cut architecture of the Treasury, the Street of Facades and the Amphitheater.
Head out to visit Wadi Rum, the breathtaking, almost alien desert landscape made famous by Lawrence of Arabia. Finally, visit the dead sea and Roman city of Jerash.
Explore the most beautiful places in Egypt & Jordan
- Accommodations at a 5 star hotel
- International flight tickets from Cairo to Amman with Baggage
- Daily breakfast
- English speaking guides
- Travel goodie bag
- Private air conditioned vehicles
- Dedicated staff and full time assistance for the duration of the trip
- Accommodations at one of the top rated 5 star hotels in Cairo with pyramid views
- Welcome Dinner & cruise on the Nile river
- Learn from a private English speaking tour guide with a PHD in Egyptology
- Cross off a world wonder from your bucket list - Visit the Great pyramids of Giza & Sphinx
- Egyptian Museum - You will see some of the oldest surviving historic artifacts from Ancient Egypt, Mummies and much more
- Visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more.
- Learn about Ancient Egyptian history and way of life
- Camel ride at the Pyramids
- 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- Meet and assist at upon arrival and departure.
- Entry visa into Jordan
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 3 lunches & 2 Dinners
- Stay at 3 different luxury hotels including a luxury desert camp
- Arabian themed dinner in the dessert
- Day trip to the dead sea
- Visit the city of Petra, also known as the "rose-red city, founded by the Nabateans 2000 years ago. All Petra by day entrance tickets included
- Horse carriage ride to Petra
- Wadi Rum desert tour in a 4x4 vehicle
- Daily english speaking accompanying guides
- Entrance fees for all activities
- International Flights to Egypt and your departing flight from Jordan
- Meals other than those specified
- Travel insurance
- All personal expenses
- Visa in Egypt
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
For guests traveling in November an adjusted payment plan is available – the final payment date will be September 5th
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like