This bucket list itinerary gives you a unique opportunity to discover the heritage and rich history of two interesting countries, Egypt and Jordan.
Ready to cross 2 world wonders off of your bucket list?
We have paired two of the ancient world’s most incredible wonders to create an unforgettable journey. Explore the land of the Pharaohs before crossing the Sinai Peninsula to Petra, the ‘rose-red which is half as old as time’.
Start in Cairo, where a full day tour takes you to The Great Pyramids. Built between 2560 and 2540 BC, it is also the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, and the only one still standing. Jordan’s capital, Amman is a thriving, progressive city, particularly in its west. With historic sights like the Roman Theatre and King Abdullah Mosque, this is an ideal place to begin your Jordanian adventure.
After a day touring the capital, set out for Petra, the symbol of Jordan. Spend two nights here, as you’ll want plenty of time to visit this millennia old city, with famous sights including the rock-cut architecture of the Treasury, the Street of Facades and the Amphitheater.
Head out to visit Wadi Rum, the breathtaking, almost alien desert landscape made famous by Lawrence of Arabia. Finally, visit the dead sea and Roman city of Jerash.
Explore the most beautiful places in Egypt & Jordan
- Accommodations at a 5 star hotel
- International flight tickets from Cairo to Amman with Baggage
- Daily breakfast
- English speaking guides
- Travel goodie bag
- Private air conditioned vehicles
- Dedicated staff and full time assistance for the duration of the trip
- Accommodations at one of the top rated 5 star hotels in Cairo with pyramid views
- Welcome Dinner & cruise on the Nile river
- Learn from a private English speaking tour guide with a PHD in Egyptology
- Cross off a world wonder from your bucket list - Visit the Great pyramids of Giza & Sphinx
- Egyptian Museum - You will see some of the oldest surviving historic artifacts from Ancient Egypt, Mummies and much more
- Visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more.
- Learn about Ancient Egyptian history and way of life
- Camel ride at the Pyramids
- 2 lunches & 1 dinner
- Meet and assist at upon arrival and departure.
- Entry visa into Jordan
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 3 lunches & 2 Dinners
- Stay at 3 different luxury hotels including a luxury desert camp
- Arabian themed dinner in the dessert
- Day trip to the dead sea
- Visit the city of Petra, also known as the "rose-red city, founded by the Nabateans 2000 years ago. All Petra by day entrance tickets included
- Horse carriage ride to Petra
- Wadi Rum desert tour in a 4x4 vehicle
- Daily english speaking accompanying guides
- Entrance fees for all activities
- International Flights to Egypt and your departing flight from Jordan
- Meals other than those specified
- Travel insurance
- All personal expenses
- Visa in Egypt
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
For guests traveling in November an adjusted payment plan is available – the final payment date will be September 5th
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like