Ghana has quickly become one of Africa’s most exciting destinations – it has something for every traveler from the Safari’s Africa has become known for, to the off the beaten path landscapes, vibrant cities, important history and lively cultural experiences.
Visiting one of Africa’s prosperous nations allows you to bear witness to a history that comes alive with its important transatlantic slave trade landmarks and also witness Africa beyond the typical stories of poverty that the media has popularized over the past few decades.
This trip is open to both men and women
Explore the most beautiful places in Ghana Afrochella
- Stay at a luxury 5 star hotel
- Roundtrip airport transfers with VIP airport assist upon arrival
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Exciting daily activities to show you the best of Ghana! (This includes a day trip to Cape coast, Elmina castle, African crafts market tour, visit the Pan African culture center, sunset bbq and more)
- Tickets to Afrochella festival
- Customized African outfits
- Luxe Tribes travel goodie bag
- Curated parties and cultural events
- All entrance fees and taxes
- All ground transportation for schedule activities.
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have the most amazing time
- Flights To And From Ghana
- Covid testing, visas & vaccination costs
- Any Extra Personal Expenses
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like
- Luxe Living
- Men & Women
September 01st - September 07th
Bali Baecation – Couples retreat