Ghana has quickly become one of Africa’s most exciting destinations – it has something for every traveler from the Safari’s Africa has become known for, to the off the beaten path landscapes, vibrant cities, important history and lively cultural experiences.
Visiting one of Africa’s prosperous nations allows you to bear witness to a history that comes alive with its important transatlantic slave trade landmarks and also witness Africa beyond the typical stories of poverty that the media has popularized over the past few decades.
This trip is open to both men and women
Explore the most beautiful places in Ghana Afrochella
- Stay at a luxury 5 star hotel
- Roundtrip airport transfers with VIP airport assist upon arrival
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Exciting daily activities to show you the best of Ghana! (This includes a day trip to Cape coast, Elmina castle, African crafts market tour, visit the Pan African culture center, sunset bbq and more)
- Tickets to Afrochella festival
- Customized African outfits
- Luxe Tribes travel goodie bag
- Curated parties and cultural events
- All entrance fees and taxes
- All ground transportation for schedule activities.
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have the most amazing time
- Flights To And From Ghana
- Covid testing, visas & vaccination costs
- Any Extra Personal Expenses
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like