Culture and adventure meet luxury living and learning on this one of a kind Cartagena adventure and learning retreat.
This is the perfect opportunity to meet with a diverse group professionals and learn from like-minded individuals in your industry from all over the world while crossing off major points on your bucket list.
We will pair this with informative masterclasses by Anscherley Noel and business dinners covering a range of topics from marketing to managing operations, scaling your makeup business and more.
At least 80% of the group will be coming solo so don’t worry because you are not going to be alone in this. Once your trip is confirmed you will be invited to a group chat where you can coordinate flights with other travelers coming from your area and connect with some of the other guests on the trip!
We will keep you updated monthly, with payment statuses and all the tips and information you need to get ready for your experience. From packing and preparation lists to a comprehensive travel guide, dietary requirements, important check-ins, and more.
– @Shirleybeats x Luxe Tribes
- Celebrate in style on this luxury Colombian getaway hosted by @shirleybeats
- 7 Days, 6 nights
- This trip is open to men and women
- Trip Style: Make up retreat for aspiring and pro make up artists
- Hotel Category: Luxury 5 Star hotel in the city center
- Group size: 10 travelers maximum
- Airport:Rafael Núñez International Airport (IATA: CTG, ICAO: SKCG)
Explore the most beautiful places in Cartagena, Glam Getaway hosted by Shirley Beats
- Stay at a 5 star luxury hotel in the historic city center
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Private yacht party & island hopping experience with entrance to a VIP beach club
- Salsa Dance class
- Cartagena city tour and foodie experience
- Travel goodie bag
- Private party bus experience and nightlife experiences
- Branding photoshoot for your business and traveling photographer to capture your best moments
- Parlenque African diaspora historical experience with cultural dance lessons
- On ground butler service and staff to ensure you have an amazing time!
- Choose between the mud volcano tour or an authentic Colombian cooking class
- Rum tasting experience
- Connect with likeminded working professionals
- Level Up your makeup Game with make up workships, networking sessions, make up gift bags, business dinners and hands on learning by Shirley
- Flights To And From Colombia
- Visas (where applicable)
- Any Extra Personal Expenses
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
YOUR TRIP CONTACT
Tai from Luxe Tribes
Contact Tai to ask any questions you have about this Glam getaway experience in Cartagena!
You can also schedule a call to discuss your trip.
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Pictures and testimonials from past trips
Wondering what it’s like to trip with us? Here you can see the photoshoots from our past trips with testimonials and videosSee all
Trips that you might like