ATHENS & SANTORINI, GREECE
Join us on this luxe Greek vacay, our trip starts and ends in Athens but of course we had to add the iconic island of Santorini into the mix!
Embark on a tour through the Aegean Sea, Indulge in island hopping, nightlife, and take the time to uncover some of the best historical Greek ruins, gorgeous beaches and outstanding scenery. Travel from the ancient capital of Athens all the way to the spectacular natural wonders on the island of Santorini on this 7 day, 6-night Greek experience.
The ancient city of Athens is a vibrant megalopolis with non-stop nightlife, creative cuisine, and sites both ancient and modern. In Santorini, enjoy breathe-taking sunsets, the black and red beaches, and the stunning white towns.
Group size – Maximum of 15 guests
Explore the most beautiful places in Greece
- Luxury 5 star hotel in Athens and Luxury hotel Santorini with a private plunge pool or jaccuzi (You will have a room to yourself in Santorini)
- Roundtrip flight between Athens and Santorini with baggage included
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Spa experience in Santorini
- Flying dress rental for your Santorini photoshoot!
- Luxury Private sunset sailing experience
- Luxe Tribes travel goodie Bag
- Roundtrip airport transfers in Athens and Santorini
- Private traveling photographer with retouched travel pictures
- Helicopter tour above the Santorini caldera
- Luxury wine tasting and vineyard experience in Santorini
- Luxury nightlife experiences
- Sunset cocktail hour and caviar with incredible views of the Caldera in Santorini
- Private half day Greek Mythology tour of Athens - includes ancient Greece landmarks and highlights
- Dedicated staff on ground to ensure you have an incredible experience
- International Flights To And From Greece
- Passports And Visas
- Any Extra Personal Expenses
- Extra Meals
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities not mentioned
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like