Join us on this luxe European adventure with two iconic destinations! Our adventure starts in Barcelona and ends in Ibiza
- Trip style: Luxe European getaway, nightlife!
- Ibiza Airport (IATA: IBZ, ICAO: LEIB)
- 3 nights in Barcelona and 3 nights in Ibiza Spain
- Men and women welcome!
Explore the most beautiful places in Ibiza & Barcelona
- Explore the highlights of Ibiza Island
- Private yacht party and island sailing experience
- Ibiza island ATV adventure
- Nighlife experiences in Ibiza - visit iconic clubs and day parties
- Welcome dinner experience with views of the city
- Helicopter ride with views of Barcelona
- Barcelona city highlights tour - experience the best of Barcelona with top sites including the Sagrada Familia
- Barcelona foodie experience and tasting with a private chef
- Classic Flamenco show with dinner
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Barcelona at top rated resturants
Ibiza & Barcelona
- Luxury 5 star hotel in Ibiza for 3 nights
- 5 star hotel in Barcelona for 3 nights
- Airport pick up and drop off in Ibiza and in Barcelona
- Transfer from Barcelona to Ibiza (Flight included with 25kg baggage)
- Daily Breakfast
- Travel Goodie bag
- Travel guide and support with finding the best international flight to your destination
- Ground Transportation for all included activities (includes airport transfer, ferries, and trains)
- Professional travel photographer
- All entrance Fees for mentioned activities
- All ground transportation for schedule activities.
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- All tourist taxes and fees
- International Flights To Paris and Back home from Barcelona (Not flight between Paris and Barcelona is included)
- Passports And Visas
- Any Extra Personal Expenses
- Extra Meals
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like