Winter Is Coming! Discover the best of Iceland on this journey along the scenic south coast of Iceland. Boasting unique, open, and gorgeous landscapes makes Iceland a popular filming location for film-makers and has featured in some of the world’s most popular movies and series such as Star Wars, Captain America, Batman Begins, Interstellar, and Prometheus. Its landscapes and features are incredibly dramatic, its wilderness is largely untouched, and in winter, its position near the Arctic Circle provides excellent lighting conditions
Enjoy the winter scenery, majestic northern lights, idyllic ice caves, the glorious glacier lagoon and the classic Golden Circle.
Get ready for another incredible trip to kick of the new year – we will be living our best lives on this Iceland winter wonderland vacay!
Explore the most beautiful places in Iceland
- Chasing the Northern lights jeep experience
- Golden Circle & Kerid Volcanic Crater tour
- Snowmobile adventure
- ATV Quad Bike experience to Solheimasandur Plane Wreck!
- Southern waterfalls and black sand beaches Day Tour
- Premium entrance to the Blue Lagoon (Includes mud mask, robes and more)
- Feel the power of the thundering Gullfoss waterfall
- Touch the intense blue ice on a natural ice cave tour (Optional Add-On)
- Marvel the eruptions at the Geysir geothermal region
- Visit the massive floating icebergs at the Glacier Lagoon
- Visit jagged basalt columns & sweeping black sand beaches
- Enjoy the cascading waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss & Skógafoss
- Get a chance to be up close and personal with magnificent beasts - Icelandic horses!
- Taste Icelandic cuisine with local, fresh ingredients and some traditional surprises!
- Accommodation for 5 nights at a high end 4 star hotel with a spa, pool and sauna
- All taxes & service fees
- Private round-trip airport transfers
- Luxe Tribes Goodie bag
- Iceland Travel Guide & Packing List
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches, and 2 dinners
- All entrance fees for mentioned activities
- All ground transportation for schedule activities
- Professional travel photographer
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Dedicated C.A.T staff to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- Passports and Visas
- Flights to/from Iceland
- Personal travel insurance and Covid testing required
- Meals & drinks (unless otherwise stated)
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like