Winter Is Coming! Discover the best of Iceland on this journey along the scenic south coast of Iceland. Boasting unique, open, and gorgeous landscapes makes Iceland a popular filming location for film-makers and has featured in some of the world’s most popular movies and series such as Star Wars, Captain America, Batman Begins, Interstellar, and Prometheus. Its landscapes and features are incredibly dramatic, its wilderness is largely untouched, and in winter, its position near the Arctic Circle provides excellent lighting conditions
Enjoy the winter scenery, majestic northern lights, idyllic ice caves, the glorious glacier lagoon, and the classic Golden Circle.
Get ready for another incredible trip to kick off the new year – we will be living our best lives on this Iceland winter wonderland vacation!
Group size: 14 travelers maximum
Airport: Keflavík Airport (IATA: KEF, ICAO: BIKF), also known as Reykjavík–Keflavík Airport
Trip style: Active, road trip, nature, winter getaway
Explore the most beautiful places in Iceland
- Chasing the Northern lights jeep experience
- Golden Circle & Kerid Volcanic Crater tour
- Snowmobile adventure
- ATV Quad Bike experience to Solheimasandur Plane Wreck!
- Southern waterfalls and black sand beaches Day Tour
- Premium entrance to the Blue Lagoon (Includes mud mask, robes and more)
- Feel the power of the thundering Gullfoss waterfall
- Touch the intense blue ice on a natural ice cave tour (Optional Add-On)
- Marvel the eruptions at the Geysir geothermal region
- Visit the massive floating icebergs at the Glacier Lagoon
- Visit jagged basalt columns & sweeping black sand beaches
- Enjoy the cascading waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss & Skógafoss
- Get a chance to be up close and personal with magnificent beasts - Icelandic horses!
- Taste Icelandic cuisine with local, fresh ingredients and some traditional surprises!
- Accommodation for 5 nights at a high end 4 star hotel with a spa, pool and sauna
- All taxes & service fees
- Private round-trip airport transfers
- Luxe Tribes Goodie bag
- Iceland Travel Guide & Packing List
- Daily breakfast, 4 lunches, and 2 dinners
- All entrance fees for mentioned activities
- All ground transportation for scheduled activities
- Curated professional photoshoot experience
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Dedicated Luxe Tribes staff to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- Passports and Visas
- Flights to/from Iceland
- Personal travel insurance and Covid testing required
- Meals & drinks (unless otherwise stated)
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like
- Luxe Living
- Men & Women
September 01st - September 07th
Bali Baecation – Couples retreat