This trip is all about soaking up the sun and living our best lives in Jamaica! You’ll relax by the beach, experience 5 star luxury living, enjoy authentic Jamaican cusine and explore Jamaica with exciting day activities.
Bring your travel crew or join this vacay and meet other likeminded travelers – either way we are all about fun and good vibes on this trip.
- Trip style – Luxury living, nightlife and adventure
- Arrive and depart from Montego Bay Jamaica – Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
- Group size – 16-18 travelers
- This is a couples trip!
Explore the most beautiful places in Jamaica couples getaway
- Stay at a luxury 5 star beachfront resort - Your resort is all inclusive
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks included at your resort
- Roundtrip airport pick up and drop off
- Welcome gift from Luxe Tribes
- Photoshoots to ensure you get the best vacay pictures.
- Relaxing spa treatment
- Private Sunset Reggae yacht party
- Authentic Jamaican Welcome dinner and cultural experience
- ATV adventure and rastafari cultural experience
- Local food tasting and foodie tour
- Martha Brae River rafting experience and horse back riding
- Dedicated on ground Luxe Tribes concierge staff to ensure you have everything you need during the trip!
- International Flights
- Anything not mentioned
- Travel insurance and any applicable visas
- All personal expenses
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like