We will venture through the Golden route of Japan which features national parks, culture, architecture, top highlights of Japan. The tour begins in Tokyo and ends in Osaka. You will have private english speaking guides and drivers will help you navigate Tokyo’s cultural landmarks, fashionable neighborhoods, and diverse shopping districts, and of course the best spots to celebrate the cherry blossom season.
8 days, 7 nights
Group size: 14 travelers
Explore the most beautiful places in Japan
- Stay in luxury 4 and 5 star hotels thoughout Japan
- Private airport transfers pickup and drop-off service
- Experienced English-speaking tour guides
- Daily breakfast
- 3 Lunches & 2 dinners
- Venture through Japan with daily curated tours and experiences over 8 days and 7 nights. You will explore Tokyo, Osaka, Mt Fugi, Kyoto and experience authentic Japanese culture with activities in each destination.
- Traditional Kimono rental and photoshoot experience
- Sushi and gyoza making class with a Japanese chef
- Private tours to Fushimi Inari, Golden Temple (Kinkakuji), Arashiyama Bamboo Forest and other top sites!
- Japanese foodie tour
- High speed train tickets as we hop around Japans most beautiful cities
- Personal Pocket wifi for the duration of your trip
- Luxe Tribes travel goodie bag
- Luxe Tribes Assistants to ensure you have an exceptional vacay!
- Private photographer to capture all the instagrammable moments
- Entrance fees to destinations as per the itinerary
- International flights to Japan
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal Expenses
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like