Calling all garden and flower lovers! We’re bringing you the best of Kenya!
This Kenya experience brings you the best of Kenya’s most iconic cities – Nairobi, Naivasha and Nakuru. We have curated this experience for garden and flower lovers looking for the perfect mixture of adventure, relaxation, culture and of course new connections. Spend your week exploring Kenya, all you have to do is book that flight and everything else is handled from the moment you land.
Curated in partnership with @thewinihinjemideseries
This trip is perfect for:
- Garden and Flower lovers looking to travel and connect
- Age range: 18 to 55 years
Check out the preliminary trip itinerary here: 31st May – 07th June
Check out the preliminary trip itinerary here: 07th June – 14th June
Explore the most beautiful places in Kenya Gardening and Safari Tour Hosted by the Winihin Jemide Series
- All airport Transfers in Nairobi
- VIP service at JKIA Airport
- 5 nights accommodation in your 4* hotel in Nairobi with bed and breakfast - Radisson Blu Arboretum
- 2 nights accommodation in your accommodation in Naivasha on half Board - Enashipai Resort & Spa
- Welcome dinner: All you can eat game meat dinner (Vegetarian options are available) and safari cats performances.
- Karura Forest visit with tour guide
- Bomas of Kenya Cultural Tour, Conservancy fee in Nairobi National Park and All the game drives in Lake Nakuru national Park
- 1 day of attending the IFTEX expo including entrance tickets, Two private garden visits and Flower Farm visit in Nakuru.
- All ground transportation for scheduled activities
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have an incredible experience
- International Flights
- Any applicable Covid Testing and travel insurance
- Any Extra Personal Expenses, Tips & meals (lunches and dinners) not mentioned and anything not mentioned under "Tour Includes"
The payment towards your Kenya trip can be paid out monthly or in full. Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments by April 30th 2023.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
Your Africa Travel Expert - Nancy
Have questions about this trip?
Schedule a call with Nancy, our travel expert based in Kenya.
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Pictures and testimonials from past trips
Wondering what it’s like to trip with us? Here you can see the photoshoots from our past trips with testimonials and videosSee all
Trips that you might like