(This trip is open to men and women)
Visit magical Kenya – the “Original Birth Place of Safari’!
This trip is all about ticking your bucket list experiences in Kenya. Explore Nairobi which is East Africa’s most cosmopolitan city. Besides that, enjoy the wondrous safari savannah, beautiful sunsets, the luxurious retreat at Africa’s 5 star Safari Lodges, and feed endangered Rothschild’s giraffes and so much more. To add icing on the cake, we chose to visit Kenya in July for the Great Migration. Two million wildebeests, zebras, and antelopes migrate from Serengeti National Park to Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve, and it’s one of the most breathtaking sights we might get to see.
In the tranquility of the summer season, we will immerse ourselves in NATURE! This trip is truly for nature lovers and adventurers. We will be living our best lives on this Kenya summer safari vacay! Let’s escape together to this beautiful African country!
Explore the most beautiful places in Kenya
- Luxury accommodations for 7 nights
- Spend an afternoon with Giraffes at the Giraffe Centre
- Elephant Orphanage visit - See rescued baby elephants and get to learn their stories
- Welcome dinner along with Karibu Kenyan welcome ceremony
- Farewell bush dinner in Maasai Mara
- Nairobi Night Life Experience
- Luxury safari experience with the highest end vehicles and highest rated safari company in Kenya
- A Safari Sundowner on Observation Hill in Amboseli with Mt. Kilimanjaro as your backdrop
- Visit Maasai Mara National Reserve which one of the most famous game reserves in the world
- Head deep into the African grasslands to get a close encounter with wildlife and see the big games - “big 5” game (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino)
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game drives!
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in the middle of the park or Mara river after game drives and admire the beauty of the savannah!
- Visit Masai village to dance and sing along with Masai warriors and women. Learn more about their culture, traditions, society and way of life.
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game drives!
- A Champagne Bush Breakfast in Amboseli
- Visit Amboseli National Park: See herds of elephant and magnificent views of Mt Kilimanjaro at Amboseli. It provides the classical Hollywood image of Africa.
- Personal pocket Itinerary
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Flying doctor service on all safari’s
- Kenya Travel Guide & Packing List
- All meals during safari (full board)
- Daily breakfast, 4 lunches, and 2 dinners
- All government taxes/VAT and service fees
- Game drives and game viewings as per program
- Professional travel photographer
- Dedicated C.A.T staff accompanying you throughout the trip to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- All ground transportation
- Professional English-speaking safari guide and drivers
- All entrance, national park, conservation/crater, walking fees for mentioned activities and parks
- Luxe Tribes Goodie bag
- Transport in 4X4 Safari land cruisers (SUV 2016-2019) with pop up roof, window seat guaranteed, refrigerator, charging points, binocular (1 per SUV), wet wipes and medical kit
- Alcohol beverages
- Passports and Visas where applicable
- Flights to/from Kenya
- Personal travel insurance
- All activities not Included in the itinerary
- Any extra personal expenses or purchase
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide etc.
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like