Morocco is a land of contrasts – where Africa meets Europe and the Middle East adds its own flavor.
This Moroccan Getaway will show you the best of Marrakech and surrounding areas over 7 days and 6 nights. Stay in five star riads, spend the night under the stars at a luxurious desert camp, see the ancient wonders of Kasbah, and more.
If you ́re looking for a colorful and diverse experience, Morocco will deliver that and much more.
Our journey combines the best of everything – cities, villages, desert, music, food, shops and the coast, plus opportunities to do community services and some fun adventure activities along the way!
Explore the most beautiful places in Morocco
- 6 nights Luxury Accommodation at a Moroccan 5 star hotel
- One night of luxury desert camping
- Daily Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Travel Goodie bag
- Roundtrip airport pick up and drop off
- Professional travel photographer
- All entrance Fees for mentioned activities
- Transportation for all activities
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have the most amazing time!.
- Themed desert photoshoots
- Full day guided tour of Marrakech and daily tours/activities to show you the best of Marrakesh Morocco
- Visit the house of Yves Saint Laurent
- Arabian Nights Dinner and Moroccan Show
- Campfire Dining in Desert
- 4×4 ride through the desert to a luxury camp with an overnight stay
- Relax with a luxury Moroccan spa treatment
- Traditional Moroccan Cooking Class
- Desert sunsets, ATV experience and camel ride
- Hot Air Balloon ride in the desert
- International flights to Morocco
- Passports And Visas
- All Activities and meals not mentioned
- Northern Morocco Add on: There is so much to Morocco! Venture beyond Marrakesh to the famous Blue City of Chefchaouen and explore Fes, the oldest city in Morocco. Price and sample itinerary will be shared by January to confirmed guests
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Travelers signed up for our September and October trips will have until July 5th 2023 to make all final trip payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like