Looking for a boujee getaway? This retreat is all about slow travel – we are winding down and pampering ourselves with a bucket list Napa wine valley retreat. Experience lots of incredible wine, fine dining, relaxation and curated experiences to celebrate life in style!
This trip is designed as a mothers day retreat – you can come solo to pamper yourself with a much needed getaway or come as a mother/daughter duo.
- 5 Days, 4 nights
- Trip Style: Relaxation, luxury living
- Group Size: 16 travelers maximum
- Hotel Category: Luxury lodge
- 21+ , women only
- This is also the perfect mothers day getaway!
- Napa Valley wine country is located in Northern California USA, 50 miles northeast of San Francisco
Explore the most beautiful places in Napa Wine Valley
- Stay at a luxury lodge in Sonoma Valley Wine country
- Luxury panomaric Napa wine train experience
- Hot air balloon ride over the valley
- Relaxing spa experience
- Sunset curated picnic experience
- Luxury wine tour with wine tasting and lunch
- Fine dining welcome dinner
- Private Photoshoots
- All entrance fees & taxes for activities
- Connect with likeminded working professionals
- Luxe Tribes goodie bag
- Comprehensive travel guide
- Travel agent assistance with finding the right flight
- On ground team to ensure you have an amazing time!
- International Flights and transportation to and from Napa wine valley
- Any applicable covid testing
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like