The Ultimate Bucket list experience!
This trip highlights some of the amazing bucket list destinations in this incredible South American country. Peru is all about adventure and you will share these experiences with a small group of spirited travelers from around the world.
What to expect!
- ATV rides around Maras & Moray
- Explore the city of Cusco & Peruvian markets & villages
- Chat with locals & get to know about the culture and history of Peru
- Explore the ancient city of the Incans, cross Machu Picchu off your bucket list & get your passport stamped!
- Get ready for Llama and alpaca cuteness overload!
- Venture up Rainbow mountain or Take a ride on one of the worlds longest zip-lines across ancient ruins.
- Enjoy authentic Peruvian cusine
Explore the most beautiful places in Peru
- 5 days, 4 nights Cusco Peru Experience
- Accommodations at a Luxe 4 star hotel in the Ancient City of Cusco
- Daily Breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Private airport pickup & drop-off (In Cusco)
- Curated Peruvian picnic experience with llammas and local Incans
- All transportation between hotels, the train stations and to all activities
- Entrance tickets and fees to Machu Picchu & all scheduled attractions
- All daily private activities & day tours ( Includes an ATV experience, Rainbow mountain trek, zip lining, Machu Picchu and much more!)
- Panoramic luxury train Ride to Aguas Calientes & Macchu Picchu
- Experienced Private English Speaking Guides
- Private travel photographer to capture your incredible experience
- Travel agent to help you find the best flights
- Luxe Tribes Travel Goodie Bag
- Experience Coordinators to ensure you are well taken care of in Peru!
- International flight to Peru
- Domestic flight from Lima to Cusco ($42+ roundtrip depending on how early you book it)
- Lunch and dinners not mentioned
- Travel Insurance and any applicable covid tests
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Pictures and testimonials from past trips
Wondering what it’s like to trip with us? Here you can see the photoshoots from our past trips with testimonials and videosSee all
Trips that you might like