If you’re into nightlife, beaches and epic scenery this one is for you!
This Thailand travel meet-up brings together two classic sides of the country.
Experience the energy of Phuket, a combination of world renowned beaches, relaxation and nightlife. The adventure continues in Chiang Mai with an immersive culturally rich itinerary. Visit unique Asian tribes and ancient temples and enjoy the ultimate elephant experience at one of our favorite elephant sanctuaries.
The most memorable travel experiences allow you to have the best of adventure, with breathtaking wildlife and meaningful cultural experiences without sacrificing your comfort. We have curated this trip to do just that and took it a step further by bringing together a diverse group of travelers with whom you can build lasting friendships and make memories with along the way.
- Trip Style: Adventure, nightlife, island hopping!
- This is trip is open to both men and women
- Airport: Phuket International Airport (IATA: HKT, ICAO: VTSP)
You can combine our Phuket trip with Chiang Mai for the full Thailand experience!
Full trip Phuket & Chiang Mai
- March 25th – April 2nd 2023
- April 22nd – April 30th 2023
Explore the most beautiful places in Phuket Thailand
- Stay at a Luxury 5 star hotel on the beachfront
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches & 2 dinner
- Professional travel photographer
- Dedicated Luxe Tribes Staff
- Phuket city tour ( Visit the Big buddha, Wat Chalong and more)
- Private Thai spa experience
- Welcome dinner with a private fire dance party & welcome cabaret show in the villa
- Yacht party and island hopping experience on the yacht (Visit Maya bay, monkey beach and other incredible islands!)
- Overnight stay on Phi Phi island with accommodations included
- Local boxing match and nightlife party experiences
- International Flights To And From Thailand
- Any applicable Covid Testing
- Any Extra Personal Expenses & meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
- Full Thailand experience: 9 days, 8 nights in Phuket and Chiang Mai with a connecting flight included (An additional $1350 to add Chiang Mai to your existing trip)
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like