Epic Spring-break in Thailand experience!
This Thailand travel meet-up brings together two classic sides of the country.
Experience the energy of Phuket, a combination of world renowned beaches, relaxation and nightlife. The adventure continues in Chiang Mai with an immersive culturally rich itinerary. Visit unique Asian tribes and ancient temples and enjoy the ultimate elephant experience at one of our favorite elephant sanctuaries.
The most memorable travel experiences allow you to have the best of adventure, with breathtaking wildlife and meaningful cultural experiences without sacrificing your comfort. We have curated this trip to do just that and took it a step further by bringing together a diverse group of travelers with whom you can build lasting friendships and make memories with along the way.
- Trip Style: Adventure, nightlife, island hopping!
- This is trip is open to both men and women
- Airport: Phuket International Airport (IATA: HKT, ICAO: VTSP)
You can combine our Phuket trip with Chiang Mai for the full Thailand experience!
- Full Phuket & Chiang Mai trip: March 16th – March 24th 2023
- Phuket: March 16th – March 20th 2023
- Chiang Mai: March 20th – March 24th 2023
Explore the most beautiful places in Phuket Thailand Spring-break
- Stay at a Luxury 5 star hotel
- Daily breakfast, 2 Lunches, 2 dinners
- Professional travel photoshoot
- Dedicated Luxe Tribes Staff on-ground
- Phuket city tour (Visit the Big buddha, Wat Chalong and more)
- Phuket Nightlife experience
- Welcome & Farewell Dinner
- Island hopping experience yacht day experience (Visit Phi phi island Maya bay, monkey beach and other incredible islands
- International Flights To And From Thailand
- Any applicable Covid Testing
- Any Extra Personal Expenses & meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
- Full Thailand experience: 9 days, 8 nights in Phuket and Chiang Mai with a connecting flight included (An additional $1450 to add Chiang Mai lantern festival to your existing trip)
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like
- Luxe Living
- Men & Women
September 01st - September 07th
Bali Baecation – Couples retreat