EAST AFRICAN ISLAND ESCAPE.
Located off the east coast of Kenya, the Seychelles is made up of 115 islands— with embracing locals, white sand beaches and unique species like the giant Aldabra tortoises and the rare Coco de Mer palm.
This trip is the perfect African luxe getaway, you will witness the beauty of Seychelles from Land, air and sea – we will relax on the picture-perfect beaches, enjoy snorkeling, local cuisines, hike through lush jungles, wind down with a spa session on the beach and explore the island’s cultural heritage
- Group Size: 16- 18 travelers maximum
- Hotel style – Luxury 5 star beachfront resort
Explore the most beautiful places in Seychelles 2023
- Stay at a 5 star resort
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Relaxing spa experience
- Island helicopter tour - experience Seychelles from the sky
- Travel Goodie bag
- Ferry ride from Mahe to Praslin
- Activities to show you the best of Seychelles - This includes clear kayaking, Praslin day trip, La Digue day experience tour and luxury sunset sailing experience
- Professional photographer
- Curated luxury beach picnic and cultural event
- All ground transportation for scheduled activities
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have an incredible experience
- Flights To And From Seychelles
- Any applicable Covid Testing
- Any Extra Personal Expenses & meals not mentioned
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like