Experience the best of two vibrant worlds in Singapore and Hanoi, Vietnam! In Singapore, dive into a fusion of cultures at iconic sites like Marina Bay Sands and Gardens by the Bay, indulging in the city’s culinary wonders.
Meanwhile, in Hanoi, immerse yourself in the charm of its ancient quarters and enjoy the bustling street food scene. And let’s not forget the breathtaking Ha Long Bay cruise in Vietnam, where limestone karsts and emerald waters create a mesmerizing landscape. This multi-country journey promises a blend of culture, luxury living, and thrilling adventures that await curious travelers.
- 9 days, 8 nights
- This trip starts in Singapore and ends in Hanoi Vietnam
- 14 travelers maximum
- International flight from Singapore to Vietnam included
Explore the most beautiful places in Singapore & Vietnam
- Accommodations at 5-star hotels in Singapore and Vietnam
- Round trip airport transfers and International flight ticket between Singapore and Hanoi, Vietnam
- Daily breakfast, 5 lunches and 4 dinners
- English speaking guides in each destination
- Luxe Tribes Travel gift bag
- Private photoshoot experiences in each destination
- Dedicated staff and full time assistance for the duration of the trip
- Accommodations at 5 star hotel
- Singapore city highlights experience, visit popular sites like Little India, Kampong glam and more
- Singapore night out and nightlife experience
- Private foodie tour - experience the best cuisines of Asia
- Gardens by the bay experience with a private photographer
- Welcome dinner experience with views of the city
- Stay at a Luxury 5 star hotel (3 nights)
- Ha Long bay cruise (2 night experience with activities, local village visits and sight seeing)
- Hanoi city highlights tour and cultural experience
- Full-Day Ninh Binh Highlights Tour from Hanoi
- Spa experience
- Cultural welcome and farewell dinners
- International Flights to Singapore and flights from Vietnam back home
- Activities and meals other than those specified
- Travel insurance
- All personal expenses
- Any applicable visas
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like
- Luxe Living
- Men & Women
September 01st - September 07th
Bali Baecation – Couples retreat