Ultra luxury South African wellness and cultural escape by Shaneice x Luxe Tribes!
If you’re looking for a luxurious African wellness and adventure escape this is the trip for you! South Africa is renowned for its beaches, wildlife, delicious wine and breathtaking scenery across the country! You will start your journey in Cape Town, for a memorable seaside getaway coupled with an adventurous safari experience! Then you will head over to Stellenbosch – The second oldest town in South Africa known for its historic vineyards Cape Dutch architecture, history and culture. You will be surrounded by wine farms and enjoy absolute bliss as you soak up the countryside.
Explore the most beautiful places in South Africa by Shaneice Crystal
- 5 nights accommodation at a 5 star hotel in Cape Town by the beach
- 2 nights accommodation at a Luxury 5 star hotel in Stellenbosch wineland
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches and 3 dinners (Includes dining at some of South Africa's top restaurants)
- Roundtrip airport transfers in Cape Town
- Learn about south Africa's history with a Wonzani afro township tour and participate in a give back session at a local school
- Cape Town city tour, including return tickets for Table Mountain aerial cableway
- Sightseeing helicopter flight in Cape Town
- Relaxing Spa and wellness experience
- Luxe Safari experience with lunch - see elephants, lions and other African animals
- Full day Winelands tour, including luxury wine tastings and leisure time in Stellenbosch & Franschhoek.
- See and spend the day with penguins on the beach and an enjoy a curated picnic
- Private travel photographer
- Cultural South African foodie experience
- Luxe yacht sunset sailing experience in Cape Town
- Explore South Africa with Shaneice and Connect with likeminded working professionals, creatives and entrepreneurs
- Luxe Tribes goodie bag
- Self care and wellness themed hosted dinners
- Travel agent assistance with finding the right flight
- On ground team to ensure you have an amazing time!
- International Flights to and from South Africa
- Any applicable covid testing
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly, monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler on the trip or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Pictures and testimonials from past trips
Wondering what it’s like to trip with us? Here you can see the photoshoots from our past trips with testimonials and videosSee all
Trips that you might like