If you’re looking for an African vacation this is the trip for you! South Africa is renowned for its amazing beaches, wildlife, delicious wine and breathtaking scenery across the country! You will start your journey in Johannesburg, a vibrant city – perfect for experiencing South Africa’s rich history before heading to Cape Town, for a memorable cultural getaway coupled with a safari experience!
- O. R. Tambo International Airport (IATA: JNB)
- Group Maximum: 12 travellers
Explore the most beautiful places in South Africa
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Johannesburg including breakfast daily
- 5 Nights in Accommodation Cape Town including breakfast daily
- 4 lunches, Welcome & Farewell Dinners
- Airport pick up and drop off in all cities
- Domestic Flight from Johannesburg to Cape Town
- Cape Town City Tour including a visit to Table Mountain via Aerial Cableway
- Sightseeing Helicopter Flight in Cape Town
- Peninsula Tour, Cape of Good Hope & Boulders Beach Penguin Colony
- South African Safari Experience
- Wine tasting experience and visit to Cape Wine lands
- Johannesburg & Soweto City Tour
- Travel photoshoot with a professional photographer
- Sunset Sailing experience in Cape Town
- On Ground Host to ensure you are supported throughout your trip
- Luxe Tribes Gift Bag
- International Flights to and from South Africa
- Any applicable covid testing
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly, monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with the minimum trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign-ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on twin-sharing occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveller or a friend of your choice. You can also opt-in for a single room at an additional charge.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like
- Luxe Living
- Men & Women
September 01st - September 07th
Bali Baecation – Couples retreat