Experience South Korea’s eclectic culture during the most beautiful season of the year. That’s right we are headed to Seoul, South Korea for cherry blossom season. This week will be filled with a dynamic range of activities across Seoul and beyond. From K pop recording sessions to exploring Seoul’s UNESCO world heritage sites. We will explore and get a taste of this Quirky country with fun activities and culturally immersive day trips!
Explore the most beautiful places in South Korea
- High-end hotel accommodations
- Private airport transfers pickup and drop-off service
- Experienced English-speaking tour guides
- Daily breakfast
- 3 Lunches & 2 dinners
- K-Pop recording studio session
- Traditional Hanbok dress to visit Korea’s famous palaces
- Korean night market food tour & cooking class
- K-pop dance class with a professional choreographer
- Crazy cafe hopping & foodie experience
- Seoul city tour
- Day trip to Busan and Gamcheon village
- Learn K-beauty's 10 steps skin care with a skin specialist
- Personal Pocket wifi for the duration of your trip
- Luxe Tribes Assistants to ensure you have an exceptional vacay!
- Private photographer to capture all the instagrammable moments
- Entrance fees to destinations as per the itinerary
- International flights to South Korea
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal Expenses
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like