Experience South Korea’s eclectic culture during the most beautiful season of the year. That’s right we are headed to Seoul, South Korea for cherry blossom season. This week will be filled with a dynamic range of activities across Seoul and beyond. From K pop recording sessions to exploring Seoul’s UNESCO world heritage sites. We will explore and get a taste of this Quirky country with fun activities and culturally immersive day trips!
Trip Style: Adventure, culture, perfect for foodies!
Group size: 12-14 travelers
Airport: Incheon International Airport (ICN)
Explore the most beautiful places in South Korea
- High-end hotel accommodations
- Private airport transfers pickup and drop-off service
- Experienced English-speaking tour guides
- Daily breakfast
- 3 Lunches & 2 dinners
- K-Pop recording studio session
- Traditional Hanbok dress to visit Korea’s famous palaces
- Korean night market food tour & cooking class
- K-pop dance class with a professional choreographer
- Crazy cafe hopping & foodie experience
- Seoul city tour
- Learn K-beauty's 10 steps skin care with a skin specialist
- Personal Pocket wifi for the duration of your trip
- Luxe Tribes Assistants to ensure you have an exceptional vacay!
- Private photographer to capture all the instagrammable moments
- Entrance fees to destinations as per the itinerary
- International flights to South Korea
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal Expenses
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like
- Luxe Living
- Men & Women
September 01st - September 07th
Bali Baecation – Couples retreat