If you’re looking for a luxury African vacay this is the trip for you! South Africa is renowed for its amazing beaches, wildlife, delicious wine and breathtaking scenery across the country! You will start your journey in Johannesburg, a vibrant city – perfect for experiencing South Africa’s rich history, nightlife and culture before heading to Cape Town, for a memorable seaside getaway coupled with an adventurous safari experience!
Explore the most beautiful places in South Africa
- 5 nights accommodation in Cape Town at a 5 star Table Bay Hotel
- 3 nights accommodation at a 5 star hotel Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Daily breakfast, 4 lunches and 2 dinners
- Private airport transfers in Cape Town and Johannesburg
- Scheduled flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Cape Town city tour, including return tickets for Table Mountain aerial cableway
- Sightseeing helicopter flight in Cape Town
- Full day Peninsula tour, including Seal Island cruise, Cape of Good Hope & Boulders Beach penguin colony.
- Luxe Safari experience with lunch
- Full day Winelands tour, including 2 luxury wine tastings and leisure time in Stellenbosch & Franschhoek.
- Full day Soweto & Johannesburg tour, including Hector Pieterson Museum, Maboneng Precinct, Victoria Yards & lunch.
- Private travel photographer
- Cultural cooking class experience
- Luxe yacht sunset sailing experience in Cape Town
- Connect with likeminded working professionals
- Luxe Tribes goodie bag
- Comprehensive Dubai travel guide
- Travel agent assistance with finding the right flight
- On ground team to ensure you have an amazing time!
- International Flights to and from South Africa
- Any applicable covid testing
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly, monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like