Join us on this adventure getaway from Bangkok, Thailand to Siem Reap, Cambodia designed for our travelers who love adventure & luxury living!
Embarking on a journey to Bangkok, Thailand, and Siem Reap, Cambodia is like stepping into a dynamic blend of tradition and trendiness in Southeast Asia. Bangkok, the electrifying capital of Thailand, dazzles with its iconic skyline, get ready for nightlife, culture, and incredible food amidst the vibrant chaos. You’ll discover the iconic Grand Palace and Wat Pho, showcasing the city’s cultural roots, visit the famous floating market, and many more sights.
Meanwhile, in Siem Reap, Cambodia, visit Angkor Wat and cross another world wonder off your bucket list! This trip brings you the best of 2 incredible Southeast Asian destinations.
- Group Size: 16 travelers maximum
- Trip Style:
- This trip is open to men & women
- 4 nights in Bangkok Thailand & 4 Nights in Cambodia
Explore the most beautiful places in Thailand & Cambodia
- 4 nights at a Luxury 5 star hotel in Bangkok
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Entrance fees & taxes to the mentioned sites
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Explore the Grand Palace & Temples of Bangkok with an experienced guide
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & Railway Market
- Authentic Thai cooking class
- Foodie tour of old town Bangkok by Tuk Tuk
- Nightlife & bar hopping experience
- Welcome & farewell dinners at iconic restaurants
- Private travel photographer on 2 of your day trips!
- Luxe Tribes on-ground hosts
Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 4 Nights accommodation at a luxury 5-star hotel
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Luxe Tribes travel host throughout your trip
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches & 2 dinners
- Cross a world wonder off your bucket list! Personalized tour of Angkor Wat at Sunrise by Tuk-Tuk
- Relaxing spa experience with a 60 minute massage
- Quad Bike Ride Explore Local Villages
- Old Siem Reap Sunset Food Tour by Tuktuk
- Kampong Phluk Floating village Tour with Sunset
- Cultural dinner & Cambodian theatre performance
- Tonle Sap Lake & Kampong Phluk floating village experience
- Travel Photoshoots for 2 days of your trip
- International Flights to and from Bangkok, Thailand
- Passports And Visas
- Any Extra Personal Expenses
- Extra Meals
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
- Chiang Mai Lantern Festival Add-on
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels, and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
This trip pricing is based on double occupancy, which means that you will share a room with another traveler of your choice or friend.
Cambodia single occupancy fee: $800, Bangkok Single occupancy fee: $900
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like
- Luxe Living
- Men & Women
September 01st - September 07th
Bali Baecation – Couples retreat