We are shifting perspectives on this summer escape to east Africa – showing you that there is more to Africa beyond the safaris!
A week in Zanzibar offers everything and more for the luxe traveler looking to explore and exhale. You will find palm-fringed beaches, powdery white sand, historical villages and towns, colorful markets, and so much more.
Zanzibar is a tropical palm tree paradise, semi-autonomous territory of Tanzania located just off the country’s coast but with its own unique heritage and cultural flavor. It feels like an entirely different world, offering a unique cultural experience while also being a tranquil setting for pure relaxation. We can’t wait to explore with you on this African escape!
July 9th – July 15th 2023 (7 days, 6 nights)
September 3rd – September 9th 2023 (7 days, 6 nights)
Explore the most beautiful places in Zanzibar
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Accommodation at a luxury 5 star hotel
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- All government taxes/VAT and service fees
- All ground transportation for scheduled activities
- Professional travel photographer
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- Luxe Tribes Goodie bag
- Masaai tribe welcome experience and photoshoot
- Luxury private yacht charter - yacht party and sunset sailing!
- Spa treatment
- Masaai tribe experience and village visit
- Explore the city of Stone Town with tour showcasing the historical culture and architecture of Zanzibar and its centuries old history. It includes a visit to former slave market sites, town market, visit the Zanzibar Memorial Museum, Maruhubi Palace Ruins and more.
- Prison Island tour - visit the place used by Arabians during Slavery period to block African slaves from escaping before they are taken to Western countries and Europe
- Zanzibar Turtle sanctuary experience
- African cooking class - food and spice experience ,start at a local market shop for ingredients - then venture on a spice farm tour before your cooking class.
- White sand beaches and crystal clear water - Island hopping experience. A full day sailing/snorkeling/sunbathing on a traditional dhow boat and seafood barbecue on the beach.
- Specially curated cultural experiences and activities across Zanzibar
- Dinner at the famous Rock Restaurant in the middle of the ocean surrounded by pristine waters!
- Passports and Visas
- International flights to Zanzibar
- Personal travel insurance
- Any extra personal expenses or purchases
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like