ATHENS & SANTORINI, GREECE
Did you know we have over 40 5-star reviews on Trust Pilot for our Greece experiences? Check them out here.
Join us on this luxe Greek vacay, our trip starts and ends in Athens but of course, we had to add the iconic island of Santorini into the mix!
Embark on a tour through the Aegean Sea, Indulge in island hopping, and nightlife, and take the time to uncover some of the best historical Greek ruins, gorgeous beaches, and outstanding scenery. Travel from the ancient capital of Athens all the way to the spectacular natural wonders on the island of Santorini on this 7-day, 6-night Greek experience.
The ancient city of Athens is a vibrant megalopolis with non-stop nightlife, creative cuisine, and sites both ancient and modern. In Santorini, enjoy breathtaking sunsets, black and red beaches, and stunning white towns.
Group size – Maximum of 16 travelers
Explore the most beautiful places in Greece
- Luxury 5 star hotel in Athens and Luxury hotel Santorini with a private plunge pool or jaccuzi (You will have a room to yourself in Santorini)
- Roundtrip flight between Athens and Santorini with baggage included
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Spa experience in Santorini
- Flying dress rental for your Santorini photoshoot!
- Luxury Private sunset sailing experience
- Luxe Tribes travel goodie Bag
- Roundtrip airport transfers in Athens and Santorini
- Professional photoshoots by a private photographer
- Helicopter tour above the Santorini caldera
- Luxury wine tasting and vineyard experience in Santorini
- Luxury nightlife experiences
- Sunset cocktail hour and caviar with incredible views of the Caldera in Santorini
- Private half day Greek Mythology tour of Athens - includes ancient Greece landmarks and highlights
- Dedicated staff on ground to ensure you have an incredible experience
- International Flights To And From Greece
- Passports And Visas
- Any Extra Personal Expenses
- Extra Meals
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities not mentioned
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels, and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign-ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like
- Luxe Living
- Men & Women
September 01st - September 07th
Bali Baecation – Couples retreat