Discover the best of Italy on this journey along the Amalfi Coast. Begin in Rome, where you’ll tour the Vatican and the ancient world. We will then explore some famous Italian islands & villages along the coast, including the famous Positono & Capri. The Amalfi coast is one of the most breathtaking regions in Italy, it is a stretch of coastline to the south of Naples on the southern coast of the Salerno Gulf. It is deemed so beautiful that it has been awarded the honor of being listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
We will be living our best lives on this ultra Luxurious European summer vacay
- Group Size: 14 travelers maximum
- 3 nights in Rome and 4 Nights in the Amalfi Coast
Explore the most beautiful places in Luxe Italian Escape
- Explore Ancient Rome - Visit the Colosseum and tick off a world wonder from your bucket list
- Visit the world famous Vatican city
- Explore Rome on a vintage Ape Calessino
- Luxury Wine tasting experience
- Curated photoshoots around Rome
- Private luxury sailing experience along the Amalfi coast
- Vintage car drive along the Amalfi Coast in a classic Fiat
- Explore Capri day experience
- Explore Positano and the famed beaches - day bed on the beach included
- Authentic Italian Cooking class
We love Italy
- 5 star hotel in Rome for 3 nights
- 5 star hotel in the Amalfi coast for 4 nights
- Airport Transfer in Rome & to the Naples airport
- Transfer from Rome to the Amalfi Coast
- Daily Breakfast
- Travel Goodie bag
- Dine at top resturants in Rome and the Amalfi Coast with incredible views - 3 lunches & 2 Dinners included
- Ground Transportation (includes airport transfer, ferries, and trains)
- Professional travel photographer
- All entrance Fees for mentioned activities
- All ground transportation for schedule activities.
- Dedicated staff to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- All tourist taxes and fees
- Flights To And From Italy
- Passports And Visas
- Any Extra Personal Expenses
- Extra Meals
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not Included In The Itinerary
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like