(This trip is open to men and women)
Visit magical Kenya – the “Original Birth Place of Safari’!
This trip is all about ticking your bucket list experiences in Kenya. Explore Nairobi which is East Africa’s most cosmopolitan city. Besides that, enjoy the wondrous safari savannah, beautiful sunsets, the luxurious retreat at Africa’s 5 star Safari Lodges, and feed endangered Rothschild’s giraffes and so much more. To add icing on the cake, we chose to visit Kenya in July for the Great Migration. Two million wildebeests, zebras, and antelopes migrate from Serengeti National Park to Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve, and it’s one of the most breathtaking sights we might get to see.
In the tranquility of the summer season, we will immerse ourselves in NATURE! This trip is truly for nature lovers and adventurers. We will be living our best lives on this Kenya summer safari vacay! Let’s escape together to this beautiful African country!
Explore the most beautiful places in Kenya
- Luxury accommodations for 8 days, 7 nights
- Spend an afternoon with Giraffes at the Giraffe Centre
- Elephant Orphanage visit - See rescued baby elephants and get to learn their stories
- Welcome dinner along with Karibu Kenyan welcome ceremony
- Farewell bush dinner in Maasai Mara
- Nairobi Night Life Experience
- Luxury safari experience with the highest end vehicles and highest rated safari company in Kenya
- A Safari Sundowner on Observation Hill in Amboseli with Mt. Kilimanjaro as your backdrop
- Visit Maasai Mara National Reserve which one of the most famous game reserves in the world
- Head deep into the African grasslands to get a close encounter with wildlife and see the big games - “big 5” game (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino)
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game drives!
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in the middle of the park or Mara river after game drives and admire the beauty of the savannah!
- Visit Masai village to dance and sing along with Masai warriors and women. Learn more about their culture, traditions, society and way of life.
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game drives!
- A Champagne Bush Breakfast in Amboseli
- Visit Amboseli National Park: See herds of elephant and magnificent views of Mt Kilimanjaro at Amboseli. It provides the classical Hollywood image of Africa.
- Personal pocket Itinerary
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Flying doctor service on all safari’s
- Kenya Travel Guide & Packing List
- All meals during safari (full board)
- Daily breakfast, 4 lunches, and 2 dinners
- All government taxes/VAT and service fees
- Game drives and game viewings as per program
- Professional travel photographer
- Dedicated Luxe Tribes staff accompanying you throughout the trip to ensure you have the most amazing time!
- All ground transportation
- Professional English-speaking safari guide and drivers
- All entrance, national park, conservation/crater, walking fees for mentioned activities and parks
- Luxe Tribes Goodie bag
- Transport in 4X4 Safari land cruisers (SUV 2016-2019) with pop up roof, window seat guaranteed, refrigerator, charging points, binocular (1 per SUV), wet wipes and medical kit
- Alcohol beverages
- Passports and Visas where applicable
- Flights to/from Kenya
- Personal travel insurance
- All activities not Included in the itinerary
- Any extra personal expenses or purchase
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guide etc.
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like
- Luxe Living
- Men & Women
September 01st - September 07th
Bali Baecation – Couples retreat