Turkey is one of the world’s top ten travel destinations, welcoming more than 35 million visitors every year. This scenic and culturally rich country has so much to offer, we had to include it in our 2024 calendar line-up. It is home to fairy chimneys and hot air balloons, Roman history and kebabs, a world wonder and 16 UNESCO World Heritage sites!
Get ready for a week of luxe living, Turkish culture, adventure, relaxation and jaw dropping once in a lifetime experiences. Our trip will start in Istanbul and also include a 3 day escape to the magical city of Cappadocia.
Explore the most beautiful places in Turkey
- Luxury 5 star hotel in Istanbul
- Turkish Hammam spa treatment
- Local food, history and Istanbul highlights tour
- Turkish night cruise on Bosphorus Strait with belly dancer, Harem Dancers Show & Dinner
- Turkish foodie experience
- Luxury cave hotel in Cappadocia with incredible views of the hot air balloons
- Sunrise hot air balloon ride & champagne party
- Choose between ATVS or a horse riding adventure in the rose and red valley
- Vintage Car photoshoot experience
- Private picnic with hot air balloons
- Dramatic dress rental for your hot air balloon photoshoot
- Daily breakfast, 4 lunches and 2 dinners
- Flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia (Roundtrip)
- Rooftop photoshoot experience in Istanbul with traditional costumes
- Dedicated Luxe Tribes Staff to ensure you have a great time
- International Flights to/from Istanbul
- Personal expenses & travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See our videos from past trips
See what to do next
1. Choose package
Select the trip that works for your travel style and budget! All of our packages are customizable, your dedicated travel expert will make adjustments based on your preferences and we provide you with a list of top rated hotels and villas so you get the final say on your accommodations.
2. Choose departure date
We plan your trip based on the dates you provide us! You can always change your dates as needed up until your accommodations are booked. Need help with finding flights? You can always reach out to our team for support.
3. Pick a payment plan
We provide fully customizable payment plans for all travelers - simply secure you trip with a deposit and pay the remaining balance with regular installments with all payments completed up to one month before your arrival date.
Our team will be ready to welcome you once you arrive at your destination, we provide full service 24/7 support during your trip. Get ready for a bucket list experience - your vacation has been curated with care and attention to detail, we can't wait for you to see what we have in store.
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like
- Luxe Living
- Men & Women
September 01st - September 07th
Bali Baecation – Couples retreat