The Ultimate Bucket list experience!
This trip highlights some of the amazing bucket list destinations in this incredible South American country. Peru is all about adventure and you will share these experiences with a small group of spirited travelers from around the world.
What to expect!
- ATV rides around Maras & Moray
- Explore the city of Cusco & Peruvian markets & villages
- Chat with locals & get to know about the culture and history of Peru
- Explore the ancient city of the Incans, cross Machu Picchu off your bucket list & get your passport stamped!
- Get ready for Llama and alpaca cuteness overload!
- Venture up Rainbow mountain or Take a ride on one of the worlds longest zip-lines across ancient ruins.
- Enjoy authentic Peruvian cusine
Explore the most beautiful places in Peru
- 5 days, 4 nights Cusco Peru Experience
- Accommodations at a Luxe 4 star hotel in the Ancient City of Cusco
- Daily Breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Private airport pickup & drop-off (In Cusco)
- Curated Peruvian picnic experience with llammas and local Incans
- All transportation between hotels, the train stations and to all activities
- Entrance tickets and fees to Machu Picchu & all scheduled attractions
- All daily private activities & day tours ( Includes an ATV experience, Rainbow mountain trek, zip lining, Machu Picchu and much more!)
- Panoramic luxury train Ride to Aguas Calientes & Macchu Picchu
- Experienced Private English Speaking Guides
- Private travel photographer to capture your incredible experience
- Travel agent to help you find the best flights
- Luxe Tribes Travel Goodie Bag
- Experience Coordinators to ensure you are well taken care of in Peru!
- International flight to Peru
- Domestic flight from Lima to Cusco ($42+ roundtrip depending on how early you book it)
- Lunch and dinners not mentioned
- Travel Insurance and any applicable covid tests
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like