End 2022 with a group of likeminded makeup artists in Seychelles! Hosted and curated by Anscherley aka @Shirley_Beats in partnership with Luxe Tribes. This week is all about building your network, gaining important insights on how to build and scale a six fix figure MUA business and of course exploring the incredible Island of Seychelles.
This trip is the perfect African luxe getaway, you will witness the beauty of Seychelles from Land, air and sea – we will relax on the picture-perfect beaches, enjoy snorkeling, local cuisines, wind down with a spa session and explore the island’s cultural heritage. Our itinerary also incorporates in-depth workshops and makeup classes with Shirley.
This trip is designed to cater to all levels of makeup artistry from beginners to experienced MUA’s you will learn the ins and about of building and scaling your makeup business
Click here for the trip brochure.
Explore the most beautiful places in Seychelles Glam Getaway
- Stay at a 5 star resort with a private beachfront - You will be staying at Kempinski Seychelles
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily breakfast and 1 dinner
- Relaxing spa experience
- Yacht sunset sailing experience
- Island helicopter tour - experience Seychelles from the sky
- Travel Goodie bag
- Ferry ride from Mahe to La Digue
- La Digue Day trip with clear kayaking experience
- Look and learn intimate makeup workshops
- Professional photographer
- FAQ session - Ask Anscherley! (The good, the bad and the ugly of running a MUA business
- Comprehensive makeup product list and access to the best vendors
- Makeup goodie bag
- Certificate of completion
- Curated luxury beach picnic and cultural performances
- Connect with likeminded working professionals
- Luxe Tribes goodie bag
- Comprehensive Seychelles travel guide
- Travel agent assistance with finding the right flight
- On ground team to ensure you have an amazing time!
- Flights to and from Seychelles
- Any applicable covid testing
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Personal Purchases
- All Activities Not mentioned
The payment towards your trip can be paid out bi-weekly monthly or all at once. It is important to keep up with your trip payment schedule, when you make payments towards your trip we in turn book activities, hotels and more on your behalf.
Be sure to inform us ahead of the deadlines if you anticipate making a late payment.
Sign ups will stay open until the trip is full. If you are joining the trip late simply pay your deposit to confirm your spot on the trip and catch up with your remaining payments.
Prices are based on double occupancy – this means you will be paired with another solo traveler or a friend of your choice. You can also opt in for a single room.
See what to do next
Step 1. Review details
Ensure the dates and trip price work for you. If you have any questions please schedule a call with our team. Once you are ready to book that dream vacay go ahead and pay your deposit! Please note spots are open on a rolling basis until the trip is sold out. We highly suggest securing your spot on the trip by paying your deposit promptly.
Step 2. Pay deposit
Once your trip is confirmed log into your account on our website and stay up to date with the latest info for your upcoming trip! You will also have access to your trip group chat where you can meet & connect with the other travelers and coordinate flights. You will receive monthly payment reminders and updates leading up to departure with everything you need from a finalized itinerary to travel guides, a packing list and more!
3. Pack your bags!
Arrive and get ready for an adventure! Our suggestion would be to look for arrival time in the early afternoon as check in starts at 2pm. If you arrive early, you will have more time to settle into your hotel and explore while getting adjusted to your new surroundings! Our welcome dinner starts in the evening at 6pm, this is where our official introduction begins!
Frequently asked questions
Find answers on your questions
Trips that you might like